[asterisk-users] Can asterisk give half-ring periodically for MWI?

Andrew Joakimsen joakimsen at gmail.com
Wed Sep 5 16:23:58 CDT 2007

On 9/5/07, Matt <mhoppes at gmail.com> wrote:
> Do Linksys PAP2Ts support it and if so, where is the setting?

I don't know about PAP2T but SPA2102 does. Basically anything that is
similar to the Sipira-SPA firmware, I don't know how familar you are
with them but if your webinterface looks like this:
http://www.3cx.com/voip-gateways/images/sipura1.jpg 1) the adapter is
based on the original Sipura SPA designs & firmwares 2) you should
have the option.

Honestly I think the PAP2T is one that is based on totally Linksys design.