[asterisk-users] Can asterisk give half-ring periodically for MWI?

Matt mhoppes at gmail.com
Wed Sep 5 14:40:08 CDT 2007

The answer, I believe, is yes... but I'm not sure how....   We had
this working on some SPA-2002s from Sipura... but then after an
asterisk upgrade it stopped working.  I'm not sure if it's a setting
in the ATA or asterisk, and we just never needed to pursue it.  So the
answer is.. yes it can be done.. but unfortunately I'm not sure if
it's an asterisk setting or an ATA setting.