[asterisk-users] Benchmark

Seysan AFShin9 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 5 14:04:27 CDT 2007

Hi all,

Please mention your real life experience with Asterisk about how many
concurrent calls a single server has handled for you.

Please don't tell me it depends on the Hardware or .....,  I want your
experiences.

Someone might used it as a calling card with a2billing on a single box with
60 concurrent connection, so please mention what was your Hardware and what
was the applications and how many simultaneous calls (with codec conversion
or without it please mention)

1- How many Calls?
2- Hardware?
3- Applications.
4- off course other factors can be added to this list, but it is upto you to
mention it or not.

thank you all,
AFShin