[asterisk-users] TDM400P (TDM22P) and aux power.

Joe Acquisto joea at j4computers.com
Wed Sep 5 05:23:46 CDT 2007

I need to ask, to refresh, is the aux power connector on the TDM400P card *only* to power the ringer on any
analog phones/devices on the system?

Can I still use this board, to "terminate" POTS lines and use all SIP Phones?

Due to circumstances, I end up with a 1u server that has no aux power connectors available.  I "have to" use this server, so am considering abandoning the analog phones and using all SIP.

IIRC, the aux power *is* only to power ringers.

joe a.