[asterisk-users] Issue with calling queues

Joshua Small JSmall at visinet.com.au
Wed Sep 5 01:53:06 CDT 2007

Hi,

I've just built my first asterisk server. Current information:

OS Version:

Linux asterisk.visinet.com.au 2.6.18-8.1.8.el5 #1 SMP Tue Jul 10
06:50:22 EDT 2007 i686 i686 i386 GNU/Linux

Asterisk Build:

Asterisk 1.4.11
Asterisk GUI-version Revision: 1479 $

Server Date & TimeZone:

Thu Sep 6 02:37:11 EST 2007

I've used the Asterisk GUI for setup with two IP handsets, one VOIP
account with a telco and one PSTN. The server correctly allows:

-          Handsets to call each other

-          Calls outbound through both PSTN or VOIP

I'm having an issue with incoming calls however. If I configure
"incoming calls" coming over my PSTN to a single user, it works
correctly (that handset rings, can pickup etc). However if I define a
call queue which consists of both these handsets, neither ever rings.

Looking at the console, I see this:

    -- Started music on hold, class 'default', on Zap/1-1

[Sep  6 02:22:51] WARNING[5955]: channel.c:2129 ast_waitfordigit_full:
Unexpected control subclass '2'

[Sep  6 02:22:54] WARNING[5955]: channel.c:2129 ast_waitfordigit_full:
Unexpected control subclass '2'

The error repeats until the caller hangs up.

I've posted all the config that I felt was relevant here, let me know if
you need more. This was all written by Asterisk-GUI. I realise there's a
lot more configuration but given that things work fine when I set the
receive to a single agent, I assumed it was a queue issue.

Users.conf

[6001]

callwaiting = yes

context = numberplan-custom-1

email = jsmall at visinet.com.au

fullname = Joshua Small

hasagent = yes

hasdirectory = yes

hasiax = no

hasmanager = no

hassip = yes

hasvoicemail = no

host = dynamic

mailbox = 6001

secret = SECRET

threewaycalling = yes

registeriax = no

registersip = yes

canreinvite = no

nat = no

dtmfmode = rfc2833

Queues.conf

[6003]

fullname = All of us

strategy = ringall

timeout =

wrapuptime =

autofill = yes

autopause = no

maxlen =

joinempty = no

leavewhenempty = no

reportholdtime = no

musicclass =

member = Agent/6001

member = Agent/6002

extensions.conf - broken

[DID_trunk_2]

include = default

exten = _X.,1,Goto(default|6003|1)

exten = s,1,Goto(default|6003|1)

extensions.conf - works but only sends to a single handset

[DID_trunk_2]

include = default

exten = _X.,1,Goto(default|6001|1)

exten = s,1,Goto(default|6001|1)

Any assistance appreciated.

Joshua Small | Senior Network Engineer | VisiNet | P. +61 1300 887 959 |
www.visinet.com.au <http://www.visinet.com.au/>

This e-mail is intended for use by the named recipients only and
contains confidential information. Opinions and other information in
this message that pertain to the sender's employer and its products and
services represent the opinion of the sender and not necessarily those
of the employer.