[asterisk-users] SIPBroker vs SIPgate

SIP sip at arcdiv.com
Tue Sep 4 12:19:09 CDT 2007

Seriously, from our experience, SIPBroker IS the best way to interact
with all the open networks. For any closed networks, you might create
special rules for interaction, but that would rely on setting up a deal
with the respective destination network to actually ALLOW your calls.

There are some pay per play networks that do peering automagically (such
as XConnect), but it's a cost per connected call (granted, a tiny one,
but still a cost), and it won't guarantee you any better connectivity to
a closed network than, say, SIPBroker.

N.