[asterisk-users] Wireless VOIP Keysets? Recommendations?

Eric Chamberlain eric at voxilla.com
Tue Sep 4 11:49:14 CDT 2007

I haven't come across any wireless devices that support IAX2, but we have successfully used the Linksys WIP300, Linksys WIP330, Nokia N80, Nokia E61i, and Nokia N95 with asterisk.

If you just need wireless and not mobility, the Linksys WBP54G also works well to interconnect Ethernet based VoIP phones.

--
Eric Chamberlain, CISSP
Chief Technical Officer