[asterisk-users] VSP authentication to incorrect context

Klaverstyn, David C David.Klaverstyn at intergraph.com
Mon Sep 3 22:50:26 CDT 2007

All, I'm hoping someone can direct me as to why when someone calls my
DID Asterisk tries to authenticate the incoming call on my outbound
context. If I remove the GoTalk context I can receive incoming calls.
Outbound calls work fine while I have the GoTalk context in place.

The error I am getting when someone calls the DID is

WARNING[16072]: chan_sip.c:8272 check_auth: username mismatch, have
<GoTalk>, digest has <09xxxxxx>

;GoTalk Outbound

[GoTalk]

username=09xxxxxx