[asterisk-users] FW: Account Registration Failed

neoh kumyee kumyee_neoh at hotmail.com
Mon Sep 3 21:13:37 CDT 2007

Hi,

I am trying to run an Asterisk (1.4.11) server on Linux Suse. The server is behind NAT. I am testing with SIP client that developed from PJSIP running on Pocket PC Windows Mobile 5.0 . The client is also behind another NAT.

STUN server is implement in SIP client.

When a register  Message send from client to server, Asterisk receive it and reply with 100 trying msg. However, there is no reply on 200 OK from server, as it course my SIP client registration failure.

1. On the other hand, if i tested with OPENSER SIP server, registration is fine.

Important details are below:

sip.conf
[global]
 nat=yes
 canreinvite=no
 localnet=192.168.1.46
 externip=60.xx.xx.xx.xx

[8000]
type=friend
secret=8000
nat=yes
host=dynamic
canreinvite=no

How can i solve it?

p/s : Network traffic capture in Ethereal are attached.
        ~ cobra client.cap - capture at client side
       ~ cobra server - capture at Asterisk server

Thanks

Regards
kum

Live Search: Better results, fast Try it now!

Personalize your Live.com homepage with the news, weather, and photos you care about.
http://www.live.com/getstarted.aspx?icid=T001MSN30A0701