[asterisk-users] Cepstral's Allison is having trouble speaking clearly

Todd Reese treese65 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 3 17:00:53 CDT 2007

Hi all,

I have just install and licensed Cepstral's Allison08kHz on my Asterisk
1.4.11 system.

I can call the Allison's extension from my Grandstream IP Phone and she's
clear as a bell, but when a call to her extension traverses through one of
the Linksys/Sipura 3102 or 2002, she's got the jitters bad.

The SPA-202 has only an extension phone on it and the SPA-3102 is my FXO
from my Vonage Motorola box.

Any clues where to start looking to clear this up?

TIA,

Todd Reese