[asterisk-users] Dell SC1430 + Digium TE110P = Digital Noise in PRI SOLVED!!

Marc Patino Gómez mpatino at es.clara.net
Mon Sep 3 09:02:36 CDT 2007

Hi list,

After talking with Digium, they shipped to me a TE120P, this card with
his modern chipset has solved the noise issue.

I'm very happy with Digium support, specially with Rod and Russell. This
issue shows me that behind Digium Inc there are people who helps their
customers with a great support.

Thanks to all,

Marc