[asterisk-users] Rechazo de llamada en triangulacion de asterisk.

Paul ast2005 at 9ux.com
Mon Sep 3 08:28:22 CDT 2007

Saludos a todos. El caballo que me vendiste ya no sirve. Mi chevy es en
el shop.

Let's make this "Spanish Day" for the list. Tomorrow will be "Latin Day"
and the day after will be "Ancient Egyptian Day".

Just kidding. For those in countries where today is a holiday - enjoy
it. For the others - take an extra hour for lunch and a long siesta
afterwards.