[asterisk-users] Setting Callerid with chan_misdn

jan at codejunky.org jan at codejunky.org
Mon Sep 3 07:10:52 CDT 2007

Hello,

I am using asterisk-1.2 with chan_misdn and hava a usb-isdn adapter.
Calling in and calling out works quite well, except that it is not
possible to set the callerid. I have a connection with 4 telephone numbers
(german ISDN), the problem is if I make a call to my mobile the basenumber
is shown on my mobile as the source of the call.
How can I set the phone number which is shown as the source of the call?
In my dialplan I have the following line: Set(CALLERID=..) which does not
work, only the basenumber is shown..

Any ideas?

Regards

Jan