[asterisk-users] How to handle "+" prefix

SIP sip at arcdiv.com
Sat Sep 1 09:25:00 CDT 2007

Actually, when someone asked a legitimate question about how to account
for a + sign, you jumped into the thread saying that such things were
useless and that people should just learn how to dial 011 since that's
all a plus sign means.  When it was pointed out that it IS, in fact, a
legitimate concern, and that there are many situations in which
accounting for a + being dialed are advantageous, you come back with a
statement about how that's outside the US, so you're not concerned with
that.

For someone who reads offense into pretty unoffensive posts, your
attitude is pretty offensive. If you had nothing worthwhile to add to
the thread other than statements about how people outside the US do
things you don't understand and don't care about, then perhaps it would
have been a good idea just to stay quiet.

N.