[asterisk-users] h323 help

Jiann-Ming Su sujiannming at gmail.com
Wed Oct 31 15:07:53 CDT 2007

We've configured ooh323 on our 1.4.6 asterisk server.
We've looked at various sites for tips, most recently
http://www.tek-tips.com/viewthread.cfm?qid=1243330&page=3.  The module
seems to load properly.  When we do a tcpdump, we see traffic flowing
between the asterisk server and the Avaya communication manager.
However, we're not geting phone calls connect.  Since we do not manage
the Avaya CM, how can we further verify that our ooh323 config is
correct?  Thanks for any tips.

--
Jiann-Ming Su
"The system's broke, Hank.  The election baby has peed in