[asterisk-users] PRI commands missing...

Carlos Chavez cursor at telecomabmex.com
Wed Oct 31 01:06:25 CDT 2007

     I have an Asterisk server running Elastix but patched to use Unicall.
Everything seems to be working fine and the TE220 card is up and running with
port 1 configured as PRI and port 2 as MFC/R2.  We can already send and
receive calls on port two but we cannot on port one.  That is when we noticed
that there are no PRI commands available on the Asterisk CLI.  We cannot use
PRI DEBUG SPAN to determine why port 1 is not receiving or sending calls.

     Why would this commands be missing?

--
Carlos Chavez
Director de Tecnología