[asterisk-users] Asterisk 1.4 from RPM

Douglas Garstang dougmig33 at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 29 19:58:23 CDT 2007

I'm trying to build an Asterisk rpm from the supplied asterisk.spec file.
Made numerous changes to get it to work.

The architecture of the system I am building on is x86_64. I'd like to build for i686 though.
I added a --target i686 to the rpmbuild line in the Makefile, but it looks like it's still requiring 64bit system libraries.
When I try to install the rpm on the i686 machine, it complains it doesn't have the 64 bit libraries.
How can I build with 32 bit libraries?

Doug.

http://mail.yahoo.com