[asterisk-users] (no subject)

lists at infoway.net lists at infoway.net
Mon Oct 29 12:42:25 CDT 2007

Hi all,

We have a client that needs to setup about 80 desk phones (about 50
in one location and about another 30 in 5 different locations). Which
brand/model would you recommend. We were personally thinking in
recommending either Cisco, Aastra, Polycom, or Snom, for we've heard
great things about them. However, having no real experience with them
makes it hard in recommending one to our customer. The only
experience we've had is a very frustrating one trying to load the IP
software on a Cisco 7970G and so we assume that if we have to go
through that for all 80 phones, we'll probably commit suicide :)

Thanks