[asterisk-users] FXO ATA Options?

Adam KOSA adamk at 3a.hu
Mon Oct 29 08:40:32 CDT 2007

Hi,

>> I'm currently looking at FXO options to provide a POTS line to Asterisk to trunk calls with.

i've had some problems setting the disconnect tone correctly to my
country.  As a matter of fact, i still do, as the calculated values does
not always hang up the phone.

Other than this i have a small issue which i did not understand
completely.  Sometimes the SPA webpage starts to load, and in the middle
i get a connection reset page by firefox.  Sometimes i can only load the
page by refreshing 10-15 times or even more.  This only happens in
advanced admin mode, when using any other modes everything works fine.
This refresh-error only occures from remote networks, not from a PC that
is within the same subnet as the SPA (subnets are connected via
site2site vpn tunnel).

I haven't had time to correctly debug this issue (tcpdump etc)  but it's
so annoying that i will go and debug this once.  It may be an MTU issue,
an SPA performance issue, a firefox issue...

This is an SPA3k which i'm using (actually not one but four, all
involved in this problem).

regards
Adam