[asterisk-users] DUNDI setup help

Lees, James (UK) James.Lees at baesystems.com
Mon Oct 29 08:15:11 CDT 2007

 HELLO ALL!

I followed a tutorial called "DUNDi so easy" to set up DUNDi peers.
Unsurprising it was not that easy hehe.

I have the following files up and running, peers are visible but when I
do a query e.g dundi lookup AS at priv I get the following error.

"CAUSE:	NOAUTH: Unsupported DUNDi context."

Could anybody help?

Thank you kindly.

James

=== IAX.CONF on both servers ===

[priv]
type=friend
dbsecret=dundi/secret
context=incomingdundi

=== DUNDI.CONF FILE ON SERVER 1 ===

[mappings]
priv=>dundiextens,0,IAX2,priv:${SECRET}@XXX.XXX.XX.150/${NUMBER},noparti
al

[00:0B:CD:08:23:00] ;We can see server .151
model=symmetric
host=XXX.XXX.XX.151
inkey=dundi
outkey=dundi
include=priv
permit=priv
qualify=yes
order=primary

=== DUNDI.CONF FILE ON SERVER 2 ===

[mappings]
priv=>dundiextens,0,IAX2,priv:${SECRET}XXX.XXX.XX.151/${NUMBER},nopartia

[00:0B:CD:08:22:F6] ;We Can see the Server .150
model=symmetric
host=XXX.XXX.XX.150
inkey=dundi
outkey=dundi
include=priv
permit=priv
qualify=yes
order=primary

=== DUNDI.CONF FILE ON SERVER 1 ===

[General]

[lookupdundi]
;this is where DUNDi querys the peers and requests and extension
switch => DUNDI/priv

[dundiextens]
;this is where we list the actual extensions that this pbx responds to
exten => AS,1,NoOp

[incomingdundi]
;this is the entry point where dundi calls come into this server - we
specified this context in iax.conf
;simply forward the actual extenstion into [internal] using goto

exten => AS,1,Goto(internal|AS|1)

[internal]
;change the context and executethe switch statement which enables dundi
to query the peers
include => lookupdundi

; phone line AS
exten => AS,1,MixMonitor(ASDUNDI.wav|av(0)V(0))
exten => AS,2,Dial(SIP/ASCHCP)
exten => AS,3,Answer()
exten => AS,4,Busy(10)
exten => AS,5,Hangup()

=== DUNDI.CONF FILE ON SERVER 2 ===

[General]

[lookupdundi]
;this is where DUNDi querys the peers and requests and extension
switch => DUNDI/priv

[dundiextens]
;this is where we list the actual extensions that this pbx responds to
exten => DO,1,NoOp

[incomingdundi]
;this is the entry point where dundi calls come into this server - we
specified this context in iax.conf
;simply forward the actual extenstion into [internal] using goto

exten => DO,1,Goto(internal|DO|1)

[internal]
;change the context and executethe switch statement which enables dundi
to query the peers
include => lookupdundi

; phone line DO
exten => DO,1,MixMonitor(DODUNDI.wav|av(0)V(0))
exten => DO,2,Dial(SIP/DO)
exten => DO,3,Answer()
exten => DO,4,Busy(10)
exten => DO,5,Hangup()