[asterisk-users] Registration of Snom 320 phonewithAsterisk 1.4.13

Christian Stredicke Christian.Stredicke at snom.de
Mon Oct 29 03:22:21 CDT 2007

Well, the response should go to the port number provided in the Via header. If there is a rport set, then to that port. Everything looks good in the log, the only problem is that the response is sent to the wrong port.

The Contact port will be used later when the server wants to send a request (not a response) to the phone.

CS