[asterisk-users] Checking Multiple VM?

Andrew Ott aott at actcom.net
Fri Oct 26 12:51:38 CDT 2007

Yes you can just add the second or third box after a coma on the mailbox
line like:

mailbox=3113, 8000

and the phone will alert you to messages in either box

Andrew Ott               Email: aott at prairieweb.com or aott at actcom.net
Network Admin/Webmaster  Web:   www.prairieweb.com or www.actcom.net
Death is Gods way of Dropping Carrier.
God is real, unless declared integer.
God, Root, What's the Difference?  -  UserFriendly.org