[asterisk-users] Nortel C15K <-> Asterisk

Örn Arnarson orn at arnarson.net
Fri Oct 26 10:44:42 CDT 2007

We have a CS2K and don't have problems with Asterisk communicating at all.

The NGSS/SSTK on the CS2K doesn't have (as far as I know) support for
user and password, but IP authentication is working fine. I don't know
about the CS15K.

We did run into some issues with getting phone calls to work properly
after a software update on the switch, but that was resolved with a
patch on the NGSS.

[Nortel-SIP]
type=friend
port=5060