[asterisk-users] Getting SIP Response Code from HANGUPCAUSE

Rizwan Hisham rizwanhasham at gmail.com
Fri Oct 26 08:18:50 CDT 2007

I think you can use the 'ngrep' command to see the sip packets coming in
using the sip listening port. I dont know the exact command though, you will
have to lookit up urself. you will see the sip packets coming into ur system
and in those packets you can see the response code.

On 10/25/07, Douglas Garstang <dougmig33 at yahoo.com> wrote:

> I'd like to grab the SIP response code that comes back from an INVITE. The
> HANGUPCAUSE gives the converted ISDN cause code. Anyone know of a way to get
> the SIP response code instead?
>
> Doug.

Best Regards
Rizwan Hisham