[asterisk-users] Realtime on Asterisk 1.2.24

Steve Totaro stotaro at first-notification.com
Thu Oct 25 18:59:52 CDT 2007

Does realtime work reliably on Asterisk 1.2.24?

Are there any definitive guides, I can only find bits and pieces here
and there.  Any accurate howtos would be of great help.

I am missing func_realtime.so.  Where does this file come from?
Asterisk or asterisk-addons?  I saw in one of the howtos that it is
needed.  Is it needed for 1.2.X or 1.4.X.  Also, what about the switch
lines in the .conf files.  Some howtos say you need them, others say to
delete the whole file, that if for example, extensions.conf exisist,
then Realtime wont load extensions.

TIA,
Steve Totaro