[asterisk-users] Kirk IP600/3 Wireless Server SIP config

Luis Antonio Prata Barbosa luispratalistas at gmail.com
Thu Oct 25 18:46:40 CDT 2007

Some days ago, I was looking for some mobility solutions...

My conclusion is Wi-Fi phones are growing up fast and I think it's only a
time question they became a standart for mobility in pbx, as well as pure IP
telephony. Even manufactures of DECT systems are preparing their products
line to Wi-fi.

Of course, DECT is a mature technology but If you could spend some time in
tests and adjusts I suggest you to think in wi-fi as an option.

Any opinions ???

Thanks.
Luis A P Barbosa