[asterisk-users] Grandstream GXV-3000

Mojo with Horan & Company, LLC mojo at horanappraisals.com
Thu Oct 25 14:54:28 CDT 2007

Is your snippet from extensions.conf in the [default] context?

Are spaces OK around the '=' in sip.conf?  They might be, just an idea.

Now I notice that for friend 112, you say codecs 'allow=all'  and for
friend 113 you say 'allow=h263' -- maybe you need to explicitly allow
something like ulaw on friend [113] (thinking maybe they're just not
agreeing on codecs...?)  Try adding 'disallow=all' to [113]'s
definition, just before the 'allow=h263' and the 'allow=ulaw' i'm
suggesting.  If, theoretically, friend 113 will ONLY use h263, does
X-Lite support this codec?

Have you tried kicking the verbose level at the console up a little bit?

Moj