[asterisk-users] Compatibility Issues with dell poweredge 195 and TE110P card

Brian Hutchinson b.hutchman at gmail.com
Thu Oct 25 12:50:34 CDT 2007

The thing I'm trying to get an answer on now is getting Dell or rPath to
tell me what I have to do to get the 256M battery backed up RAM going and if
I have to do anything special due to the SAS drives on the new PERC 5/i
controller!

I'm running AsteriskNOW to build my project while I wait for the TE420P
cards to come in and ABE to be released.

Regards,

Brian