[asterisk-users] Remote provisioning for ATA's

Rizwan Hisham rizwanhasham at gmail.com
Thu Oct 25 04:25:35 CDT 2007

:) well i was expecting this type of reply and have been preparing my mind
to do what you said. But need a little help. i have a lttle idea about how
remote provisioning works, we have to send the data using xml. and we can
make an application which can do it in any language. But i dont know how
should i format the data in xml for different ATAs. and there is lots of
other things which im concerned about. So can you help me and give me
starter kit type of thing.

And to other guys: Still waiting to hear from you. If you know any good
provisioning system then plz tell me about it.

On 10/24/07, Matt <mhoppes at gmail.com> wrote:

> Your best bet may be to write your own.  That's what we ended up doing and
> it isn't that hard.
>
> On 10/24/07, Rizwan Hisham < rizwanhasham at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > Hi all,
> > I need a fully developed web based remote provisioning system. I cant
> > find anything reliable on the internet. Have already checked
> > ataconfig.com  and voxilla-ays.com. have tried to contact them but got
> > no response. So if anybody knows a good provisioning system then plz tell me
> > about it.
> >
> > --
> > Best Regards
> > Rizwan Hisham