[asterisk-users] Asterisk under VMWare

Chris Bagnall lists at minotaur.cc
Wed Oct 24 19:57:31 CDT 2007

> Our testing has yielded pretty good results. We had 10 simultaneous
> calls with ulaw and quality was very good. We are pure VOIP also.

How many VMs were you running at the time, and what load were they under?

We've setups running between 3 and 5 VMs on a single box (multi-core, lots of RAM, etc.) and we haven't had any problems with them. Would be interesting to know how well it'll scale with more VMs on each box.

Regards,

Chris
For full contact details visit http://www.minotaur.it