[asterisk-users] OSLEC and zaptel-1.4.5.1

marcotasto marcotasto at libero.it
Wed Oct 24 15:44:32 CDT 2007

Alan,
I'm glad to see that you are able to run zaptel and OSLEC following my tweak!
Some days ago I've sent to David Rowe a little patch that preserves the echo cancel status between calls.
I'm using it since several weeks with my TDM400P home based PBX and I think that's a really effective solution. Unfortunately I can't test patches in all possible environments because I've only a single channel FXO.
I think David is still testing the patch before releasing it on the official OSLEC repository.

Thank you and best regards,

Marco Signorini.