[asterisk-users] TE210P issues

Jerry Geis geisj at pagestation.com
Wed Oct 24 15:37:06 CDT 2007

I have a box with a TE210P. Things work for a while then stop when
making call files.
I get NOANSWER as the return code (right away).

I am running asterisk 1.2.12.1, libpri 1.2.3 and zap 1.2.9.1

When I try to update to newer zaptel the machine locks when loading the
zaptel drivers.

I tried to manually load the wct1xxp module (I think that is the one for
the dual T1 card???)
and the machine locks. I am in a remote location so I cannot see if
anything is on the console.

I tried jumping to 1.4 and the same thing happens.
I have updated quite a few asterisk boxes remotely and never had this
issue before.

Last thing I tried was "chkconfig zaptel off", reboot, then try loading
in new version and the same thing happened.
It locked up.

After rebooting I put back the old zaptel and it works again for  awhile.

What shall I try?