[asterisk-users] OSLEC and zaptel-1.4.5.1

Tzafrir Cohen tzafrir.cohen at xorcom.com
Wed Oct 24 14:00:55 CDT 2007

On Wed, Oct 24, 2007 at 03:03:01PM +0100, Alan Lord wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> After reading great things about the OSLEC Echo Canceller
> (http://www.rowetel.com/ucasterisk/oslec) and seeing the reactions of
> people who have tried it on a recent Trixbox thread
> (http://www.trixbox.org/forums/trixbox-forums/open-discussion/need-people-echo-problems),
> it sounds like it is the "bees knees" for sorting out echo problems with
> cards like the x100p.
>
> Has anyone managed to get oslec to work with recent zaptel and kernel
> (I'm running 2.6.23)?

I use it at home iwth zaptel 1.4.5.1 and kernel 2.6.18 of Debian Etch. I
know it to build successfully with 2.6.22 .

You can find up-to-date OSLEC support (minimal patch an d an oslec
subdirectory) in recent zaptel packages of Debian. You need to set
ECHO_CAN_NAME=OSLEC to build OSLEC as the echo canceller.

--
               Tzafrir Cohen
icq#16849755              jabber:tzafrir.cohen at xorcom.com
+972-50-7952406           mailto:tzafrir.cohen at xorcom.com