[asterisk-users] Asterisk integration with IBM Sametime

reshmi.nair at wipro.com reshmi.nair at wipro.com
Wed Oct 24 06:29:59 CDT 2007

Hi,

I wanted to know if anyone has experience in integration asterisk with
IBM Sametime server (by implementing TCSPI).
Any pointers for this would be very helpful.

Have been reading/googling around a bit and I get to understand that the
communication between the Sametime server and Asterisk is SIP.
Wanted to know if my understanding is right. Since this is part of some
experiment I'm doing, I only have the trial version of Sametime Server
with me which doesn't have the Sametime Gateway component (and that is
what talks SIP). Just wanted to know if this means that I cannot
integrate asterisk with the trial version of Sametime server.

Would really help a lot, if someone clarifies my doubts.

Regards,
Reshmi

www.wipro.com