[asterisk-users] opensr Vs freeswitch SIP proxy server

satish patel satish_patel_2000_2000 at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 24 00:26:51 CDT 2007

i will find out but myself best one and i will spend my skill on opensource i dont belive in commercial software.

I am useing 80% opensorce software in my organization

and i m not satisfied with commercial software there is not compatibilty for other platform and lots of issue bondary//

Satish patel

http://linuxbug.org

ram <talk2ram at gmail.com> wrote:

 On 10/23/07, satish patel <satish_patel_2000_2000 at yahoo.com> wrote:  dear ram

                 i have also find many document about freeswitch and openser and i thing openser is best then freeswitch it is also module base as well as handle thousand of sip call and easy to impliment with DB but freeswitch is XML base and i am not familer with XML language thats why from my point of view is it taff task

 Hi

 i recomend to spend some time and read the documents, and see what is the best to suite your need
 and  find out your own capabilities to deploy the solution. if you feel the task can not achive by you.

 then opt some cosultant or use some commercial software available to do the best.

 ram

http://mail.yahoo.com