[asterisk-users] Periodic Announce issue

Nick Brown Nick at ipera.com.au
Tue Oct 23 20:13:11 CDT 2007

Morning All,

Just wondering if anyone can confirm that peridoic-announce and
periodic-announce-frequency are still valid options within queues.conf?

For testing purposes my queue includes;

periodic-announce-frequency = 10
periodic-announce = demo-congrats

When in the queue however I'm not hearing the message, the context we break
out to works fine, its just the messages that are not being played.

Watching the CLI shows no attempt to play the file either.

Queue is configured to use MOH opposed to ringing. Box is currently running
SVN-trunk-r86585, I don't have access to a release version at the moment to
see if it is working there.

Cheers!
Nick.