[asterisk-users] Snom 360 lights not working on subscription

Craig Guy cguy at bigpond.net.au
Tue Oct 23 18:55:49 CDT 2007

The Linksys SPA962 with SPA932 sidecar support both speed dial and BLF.
IMHO very good for the money and very easy to provision once you get a hold
of the proper provisioning guide.  These things are designed for mass
deployment and remote provisioning.  As other people have noted, you need to
provision via http rather than tftp for best effect.  I also have two
provisioning files, a shared settings file with the bulk of the config and
then a per handset file based on the mac address containing the account and
any special customisations.  The only bad bit is that a resync usually
causes a reboot of the handset which interrupts the connection of anything
attached to the PC port of the phone.

Craig