[asterisk-users] Polycom Phone and bitmaps

Doug Lytle support at drdos.info
Tue Oct 23 18:26:50 CDT 2007

Shaun R. wrote:
>     <IP_500>
>         <IDLE_DISPLAY ind.anim.IP_500.29.frame.1.bitmap="mylogo"
> ind.anim.IP_500.29.frame.1.duration="0"/>
>     </IP_500>

Three things,

1).   Make sure the logo is in the root ftp directory for that profile,
I have a ftp user called polycom and I had to make sure that it was in a
directory that the profile had access to.  (i.e. /home/polycom)
2).   The above config setting is for the IP500, if you have an entry
for <IP_550>, I think you need to use that section.
3).   Don't include the file extension.

Doug

--
Ben Franklin quote: