[asterisk-users] Sharing lines with multiple buttons in Cisco 7960?

Glenn Cobb gec at davisfloyd.com
Tue Oct 23 10:35:48 CDT 2007

I am not sure if this is what you are looking for but I have this setup on a
Cisco 7971. I just duplicated all of the <line button="1"> entries as <line
button"2"> and I can have 2 calls going simultaneously, put each on hold,
etc and only one sip peer shows in FreePBX. I'm using Trixbox 2.3.0.2 with
Asterisk 1.4.10.1 and FreePBX 2.3.1.0. Pasted appropriate config lines
below.

Regards
Glenn

<sipLines>
         <line button="1">
            <featureID>9</featureID>
            <featureLabel>1187</featureLabel>
            <proxy>192.168.1.50</proxy>
            <port>5060</port>
            <name>1187</name>
            <displayName>1187</displayName>
            <autoAnswer>
               <autoAnswerEnabled>2</autoAnswerEnabled>
            </autoAnswer>
            <callWaiting>3</callWaiting>
            <authName>1187</authName>
            <authPassword>1187</authPassword>
            <sharedLine>false</sharedLine>
            <messageWaitingLampPolicy>3</messageWaitingLampPolicy>
            <messagesNumber>*97</messagesNumber>
            <ringSettingIdle>4</ringSettingIdle>
            <ringSettingActive>5</ringSettingActive>
            <contact>1187</contact>
            <forwardCallInfoDisplay>
               <callerName>true</callerName>
               <callerNumber>false</callerNumber>
               <redirectedNumber>false</redirectedNumber>
               <dialedNumber>true</dialedNumber>
            </forwardCallInfoDisplay>
         </line>
         <line button="2">