[asterisk-users] White noise from TDM2400

Stephen Kratzer kratzers at pa.net
Tue Oct 23 09:18:41 CDT 2007

Hello. We recently replaced a channel bank in favor of a TDM2400E. After doing
so, users began complaining that they could barely hear the remote parties.
We increased gain appropriately for each channel which increased the volume
of the voices but has also increased the volume of any line noise. It sounds
like white noise which goes away when either party talks and returns during
silence. Is there any remedy to this? Thanks.

Stephen Kratzer
Network Engineer
CTI Networks, Inc.