[asterisk-users] opensr Vs freeswitch SIP proxy server

satish patel satish_patel_2000_2000 at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 23 07:08:28 CDT 2007

dear ram

                  i have also find many document about freeswitch and openser and i thing openser is best then freeswitch it is also module base as well as handle thousand of sip call and easy to impliment with DB but freeswitch is XML base and i am not familer with XML language thats why from my point of view is it taff task

  Regards

  Satish Patel

ram <talk2ram at gmail.com> wrote:

  On 10/23/07, satish patel <satish_patel_2000_2000 at yahoo.com> wrote:     Dear all

            I have plan for 5000 user register on sip server and call to each other according his/her domain ( Relam ) so which one is best for this type of aaplication or stablity to handle thousand of sip reqest i have study of both product but i need input from community end suggest me best one which can easy and stable for my production

  my reqierment is

  user1 at sip.example.com
  user2 at sip.example.com

  user1 at sip.openser.org
  user2 at sip.openser.org

  this all domain on my sip server and place all according his domain not interdomain

  Regards

  Hi

  for this kind of things

  OpenSER is the best, even Freeswitch can do the Job, but OpenSER there since long
  and testing Million users

  ram

http://mail.yahoo.com