[asterisk-users] NAT traversal packet loss measurement

Per Jessen per at computer.org
Tue Oct 23 01:34:03 CDT 2007

Yitzhak Bar Geva wrote:

> How can one measure the effect of NAT traversal packet loss?
> We currently have no solution for NAT traversal for our SIP clients.

We've recently completed a setup (see other threads) with a couple of
SIP clients behind NAT in their respective home-offices.  Took a couple
of attempts, but after consulting the list, we have a working setup.

> What's the simplest method of preventing packet loss due to NAT
> traversal in a SIP environment?

I doubt very much if any loss you're seeing is due to NAT traversal.

/Per Jessen, Zürich

--
http://www.spamchek.com/ - your spam is our business.