[asterisk-users] Voicemail playback on iPhone

Ron Stephan elvis at elvisware.com
Mon Oct 22 18:38:17 CDT 2007

Trick question I assume?

It was mind numbingly simple on my iPhone...(though none of the voice mail worked when London a few weeks ago).

- tap voice mail -
- tap speaker (upper right) until it turns blue (is activate)
- tap the message you want to playback
- use assorted  controls to delete - replay etc.

Now...if the question is ... how do you get asterisk voice mail to show up on an iPhone...I am all ears.  Groovy concept - if
anybody has a hack - I'd love to see it.

Elvis