[asterisk-users] Snom 360 lights not working on subscription

Carlos Maimone charliemaimone at mac.com
Mon Oct 22 07:49:56 CDT 2007

Dear friends,

I am working around with a Snom 360 and Asterisk 1.4 + FreePBX

In order to get subscriptions working and the Snom 360 lights turns
on, I have set everything just like all the pages in the net explain.

So, I get subsciption working. I can list subscription on the
asterisk and if I use the SIP trace function built in at the SNOM nad
see NOTIFY messages and 200 OK responses. But I realized that content
length = 0 in all messsages and there isn't any XML content in those
Notify headers..

any idea of what's going on?

IN SNOM 360 I am currently using firmware 6.5.12

I am pretty sick dealing with this issue.

thanks and regards,

Charlie