[asterisk-users] Astmanproxy issues

Andrea Spadaccini a.spadaccini at mediatechnologies.it
Mon Oct 22 07:48:18 CDT 2007

Ciao Andrea,

> I have a strange problem with the MAPI proxy AstManProxy: sometimes it happens
> that I send a request and I receive a response to ANOTHER request that it got
> in the frame time between my request and my response.
>
> Did anyone else notice this behaviour? How can this be solved?
>
> I've been reading the source code, but I didn't find a solution.

I'll answer to myself, in order to help others with the same problem.
The 'autofiltering' capability of astmanproxy can avoid this problem. If it's
set to 'on', the user will receive only the responses that contain the same
ActionID that was specified in the request.

HTH,

--
Dr. Andrea Spadaccini
Multimedia Technologies Institute - MTI S.r.l.