[asterisk-users] Issue Nortel CS2K/ISN08 to Asterisk Trixbox

ptiberiu at fast-corp.net ptiberiu at fast-corp.net
Mon Oct 22 02:53:37 CDT 2007

I have an trixbox(asterisk) software on a pc home edition.
Origination is a Nortel ,model=CS2K,version=ISN08
and my asterisk is doing termination.Nortel sent  calls
to us ,Asterisk and they said that is sending call
and i saw the trace as following:

sip: destinationnumber at asterisk IP:5060 ;user phone

but in my CDR i can view origination number but
at destination i get 200 ,they said to me that they sent
correct destination number in form of:

CC+ area code +telephone number

We do not have users or passwords.

Nortel is given to me IP Signalling (1 IP) and media IP ,
the scenario is IP to IP.

In my side,asterisk ,i configured:

1. SIP trunk with :

    maximum channels=2

    Outgoing dial rule=cc+area +.
    Trunk peer
    ==========
    allow=all
    context=from-internal
    host=Nortel Signalling IP
    port=5060
    type=peer

    Incoming setting on SIP trunks=nothing
             register string=nothing

2.ZAP trunk

   outgoing dial rules
   dial rules:cc+area code+.

Please can you helping with this configuration or how i can
configure ,the calls to come from Nortel to my asterisk?

Nortel
CS2k
ISN08   .....>SIP.....>Asterisk trixbox

Any help it will be higly appreciated