[asterisk-users] cmd mysql

Doug Lytle support at drdos.info
Sun Oct 21 13:24:04 CDT 2007

Hey everybody,

I've been using mysql databases more and more.  I've run across a couple
of instances where I've either made a mistake on the ip address of the
mysql database or for whatever reason, mysql wasn't running.  In those
instances, I've noted that the mysql command will hang indefinitely
(I've counted to 40 before killing it).

The offending line is:

exten => s,1,MYSQL(Connect connid 192.168.103.15 mysqladmin 'xxxxxxxxx' did)

Is there a way to specify a timeout for the mysql command?

I'm not finding anything on Google, voip-info or the documents in the
add-ons directory.  Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Doug