[asterisk-users] WARNING: chan_zap.c process_zap: Ignoring signalling

Vincent vincent.delporte at bigfoot.com
Sun Oct 21 10:25:09 CDT 2007

On Sun, 21 Oct 2007 10:59:49 -0400, "C F" <shmaltz at gmail.com> wrote:
>I believe that by reloading without restarting asterisk doesnt reload
>the signalling part

Thanks for the help. I did read this somewhere, so I typed "stop now"
in the CLI, followed by "safe_asterisk", "asterisk -r", and "reload":
I still get the warning:

  == Parsing '/etc/asterisk/zapata.conf': Found
[Oct 21 17:23:48] WARNING[8419]: chan_zap.c:11120 process_zap:
Ignoring signalling
    -- Reconfigured channel 1, FXS Kewlstart signalling