[asterisk-users] What web GUI are people happy with?

Alex Epshteyn listuser at thirdlane.com
Sat Oct 20 11:34:57 CDT 2007

I hope no one will frown on my post here as our product is commercial.

I just wanted to let you know that you can use Thirdlane PBX Manager to
create complex dialplans. The way it works is that you can create scripts -
equivalent of Asterisk macros with some extras and no limitation on what
asterisk dialplan code you put there, which plug into the GUI, so other
people (who may not be able to write or understand your scripts) may still
use them through the gui by attaching them to user or special extensions.

Thanks,
Alex