[asterisk-users] Asterisk and Cisco

giti at dataproducts.ae giti at dataproducts.ae
Sat Oct 20 05:59:08 CDT 2007

Hi
   I have asterisk ip-pbx on my network, with some grandstream ip phone
   and i have cisco gateway that is connetced to VOIP service providers .
   Cisco is 3700 series and is using H323 .
   i have compiled H323 on asterisk . now i want to make a call from ip
phone that is registerd to asterisk , and route call to VOIP provider
   so this call should goes to teh cisco from asterisk and then go to the
VOIP serviece provider network

   ip-phone ->asterisk->cisco->voip netwrok

   how can i do that , whats asterisk config file ( H.323, sip and
extensions.conf ) and how is cisco configuration for this setup?
Thanks
Giti